Asastera Engineering Joins Agreement To Enter The Robotics Distribution Business - Kakiforex.com - Financial Market Media No. 1 in the World Asastera Engineering Joins Agreement To Enter The Robotics Distribution Business Asastera Engineering Joins Agreement To Enter The Robotics Distribution Business
InstaForex

September 14, 2021

Asastera Engineering Joins Agreement To Enter The Robotics Distribution Business

 Electrical and mechanical engineering services provider Kejuruteraan Asastera Bhd signed a term agreement in an effort to venture into the robotics distribution business.


The agreement will be executed with YL Global Ventures Sdn Bhd (YLGV) which will see the merger of a JV company called KAB Robotic and Automation Solutions Sdn Bhd.


It will also cover a total initial equity capital of RM100,000 and further share capital to be retained a maximum of RM2 million.


Under the JV, Asastera Engineering will own a 70% stake in KAB Robotics while YLGV will acquire the remaining 30%.



Through the collaboration, they will jointly seek business opportunities to establish and expand the first robotics hub in Malaysia.


As a result, it will leverage YLGV's sole distribution rights with OTSAW Technology Pte Ltd and proprietary robotic solutions.


The JV is a new Asastera Engineering business venture to grow into a robotics solutions business and expand the existing electrical and engineering business divisions.


At 4.15pm, the share price of Asastera Engineering remained unchanged at RM0.38 with a market capitalization of RM643.03 and 26.72 million shares changing hands.