Early on Trump made a mess

 President Donald Trump, who is still being treated for being positive for Covid-19, said he did not want to participate in next week's presidential debate if it is not converted to a normal format.


According to him, he does not want to debate virtually and it is not something that is easy to accept.


Trump even claimed that the debate commission was trying to protect his opponent Joe Biden.


The fact is, the Presidential Debate Commission said earlier that they had to make changes to the virtual format to protect the health and safety of all involved.


The debate will have a town hall structure, with candidates in remote locations.



It is common knowledge that Donald Trump was confirmed positive for Covid-19 last week and received 3 treatments at the hospital before returning to the White House on Monday afternoon. Although still infected, he had removed his face mask when he arrived there.


Now, Biden is rumored to have succeeded in overcoming Trump in nationwide voting and in most states it is important ahead of the November 3 election.


Nevertheless, Trump says there is a bright opportunity to reach an agreement with Democrats in Congress on a new round of coronavirus stimulus for the shattered U.S. economy.